The Centrix NeedleTube delivery provides superior results compared to spiral paste fillers.
Calciject is a fine-grain, calcium hydroxide paste packaged in single-dose NeedleTube™ syringe tips.The high pH and bacteriostatic activity of pure calcium hydroxide paste is indicated for use in temporary and intermediate root canal therapy.
Can you use IRM with Calciject?
No, the eugenol in IRM will eat away at the Calciject.
When can Calciject be used?
Calciject may be used in all the following situations:
1. Exudation control
2. Large periapical lesion
3. Antibacterial dressing
4. Temporary root filling
5. Apical inflammatory resorption
6. Inflammatory resorption following trauma
7. Apical internal resorption
8. Internal-external root resorption
10. Transverse root fractures
11. Incompletely developed pulpless teeth
How to Use this Product